TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions Governing Membership of Property Dealers, Owners, and Other Users Of Our Platform[BengaluruProperties.com reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions, as we deem it fit, without any prior notice given to the users].
Dear User, Welcome to Bengaluruproperties.com. Kindly read the following site related information, user details, and terms and conditions before proceeding to register with us. By registering with us, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Site Ownership Information:
www.BengaluruProperties.com, (hereafter referred in the document to as "BengaluruProperties") is owned, hosted and operated by IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd, a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at No 17, Swamy square building, Vijayanagar 3rd cross street, Velachery, Chennai, 600 042.
Definitions Used In The Document:
Any individual, legal entity, or group of personnel who have subscribed to the services rendered by BengaluruProperties.com, will henceforth be referred to as authorized users. Any authorized user will have a valid user id and password, and their access to the site will be restricted. The choice of the user id will be agreed upon mutually between BengaluruProperties.com and the authorized user. Only an authorized user has the rights to access services rendered by BengaluruProperties.com.
Based on the above definition, it is made abundantly clear that any person (termed as unauthorized users), apart from an authorized user, who accesses the services rendered by BengaluruProperties.com does not have any legal right to do so and consequently will be subject to the terms and conditions governing the use of BengaluruProperties.com. Any such unauthorized user will be accessing the services will be subject to expressly respect the intellectual property rights of BengaluruProperties.com and also abide by the terms and conditions.
'User' and 'customer' will be used to denote both the authorised and the unauthorised user(s).
Services or Services are defined as follows: Includes all the dynamic and interactive online services offered by BengaluruProperties.com. These service(s) enable a user to gain entry and provides access to the information and database maintained by BengaluruProperties.com. These terms will also comprise, but will not be restricted to, all the features of the online interactive services used by a user like search engine tools, matching software etc. The term service(s) excludes the circumstance where BengaluruProperties.com acts on behalf of a customer/user or an agent representing other people/organizations.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Bengaluruproperties.com or/and any other website(s) combined with any other service(s) provided by them is a communication and online information service provided to you, in lieu of your express agreement to comply with the Terms and Conditions laid by Bengaluruproperties.com. By opting to Bengaluruproperties.com and/or any other website(s) linked to this website is an online information and communications service provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
2. Bengaluruproperties.com provides every user with real estate services, subject to the conditions that Any user who visits or signs up at Bengaluruproperties.com accepts these terms and conditions. Furthermore, they will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to any such service or business, when they use the current or future services at Bengaluruproperties.com, even if it is not mentioned in the website of Bengaluruproperties.com. If you do not agree or comply with any of the terms and conditions, you must not use or access Bengaluruproperties.com. In case of any query related to these Terms and Conditions, email@example.com
3.IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd reserves the rights to edit/modify/amend/alter these Terms and Conditions at any given time and these changes would be with immediate effect of appearing on the Terms and Conditions in BengaluruProperties.com. You can peruse the Terms and Conditions at regular intervals to be abreast about the changes. Your sustained access and use of the site and the allied service(s) will be deemed as your compliance to every change in the Terms and Conditions which happen from time to time. IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd reserves the rights to terminate or put on hold the functioning of BengaluruProperties.com for technical upgrading, maintenance, support, updation or any relevant work as they may deem fit.
4. If you operate on BengaluruProperties.com in a fashion which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions laid herein, IBI reserves the right to terminate your account, block your access and/or seek legal intervention to compensate for your misuse of the BengaluruProperties.com and related sites.
Submission and Administration of Listing:
1. Every customer of BengaluruProperties.com is in implicit accordance to not submitting photographs, financials, contracts, property details, contact numbers, and any related information of a property to BengaluruProperties.com unless the customer has sought and received prior confirmation, rights, and authorization from the owner or legally appointed person for the property. This includes permission for any copyrighted information like photographs and a permission to advertise and feature in BengaluruProperties.com. When a customer features a property in BengaluruProperties.com, the customer should posses the requisite rights to feature the same and should disclose all the related information regarding the property, which is sought by BengaluruProperties.com. This should include the current status and holding details of the property.
Any property listed should be free from encumbrances, and all details regarding the encumbrances should be divulged. The customer should furnish all details sought by IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd and if need be provide proofs, legal documents, affidavits, thereof to support the details. IBI holds the rights, without any obligation, to search and remove any property listing if any breach in the status of property is found. A customer agrees to this and IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd holds the rights to terminate or refuse service to a customer who violates this agreement, intentionally or otherwise. IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd reserves the sole rights to decide upon the manner in which a property will be listed, searched, downloaded. Copied, displayed and/or otherwise used and features in BengaluruProperties.com. IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd also holds the express rights to modify the way the property is featured.
2. Apart from the conditions and agreements mentioned above, the customer also agrees to the following conditions:
3. The customer will adopt due diligence to ensure that all the property/ies related information provided will be accurate - The featuring of a property listing on BengaluruProperties will not be under any other name, apart from the duly appointed and authorized personnel: real estate agents appointed by the customer, the customer themselves or any such authorized personnel.
4. IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd holds express rights to remove any or all parts of a property listing on either BengaluruProperties.com or the clients website(s) without notice. This will be done in accordance with the existing reasonable commercial business practises. IBI does not hold any responsibility for verifying or cross checking the accuracy or veracity of the information submitted by the customer. IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd will take due efforts to take a back up of the data submitted, but it is the customers sole responsibility to have copies of all the information submitted to BengaluruProperties.com: this includes but is not restricted to data, photographs, and illustrations.
5. It is the sole responsibility of the Customers buying/renting/using property/properties using BengaluruProperties.com to verify the accuracy of all information including legal information like rights, ownership etc., provided about the property.
6. The customers should also note that the Information available on this Internet site cannot be considered as a substitute for professional advice on legal, financial or real estate subject matters. The Directors, Officers, and Agents belonging to Bengaluruproperties.com and its related entities are responsible for maintaining this Internet site and endeavour to ensure that the information provided on this site are correct. However, there is no warranty or guarantee on the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the information contained on the site. Bengaluruproperties.com disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from the Internet site at Bengaluruproperties.com.
When you virtually visit Bengaluruproperties.com, correspond to us over email, or respond to advertisements on the site, you are communicating with us electronically. This consequently gives your consent to receive electronic communications from us. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting information notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications which we provide you through electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Intellectual Property Rights and Site Restrictions:
1. All content on this Web Site, including, but not limited to texts, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by Indian and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes).
2. All of these are owned and controlled by Bengaluruproperties.com or its affiliates, or by third party content providers, merchants, sponsors and licensors (collectively "Providers") that have licensed their content or the right to market their products and/or services to Bengaluruproperties.com. The content on this Web Site or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by the Providers is solely for your personal, and non-commercial use. You may print a copy of the content and/or information contained herein for your personal, non-commercial use only.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit the content or information in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) for commercial use without the prior written consent of bengaluruproperties.com or the Providers.
4. You explicitly agree not to modify the content, use of the content on any other web site or networked computer environment. Any such use or use of the content for any purpose other than personal, and/or non-commercial use, violate the rights of the owners of the Bengaluruproperties.com and/or the Provider copyrights, trademarks or service marks and other proprietary rights.
5. As a condition to your use of this Web Site, you warrant to Bengaluruproperties.com that you will not use our Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation the posting or transmitting any threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or profane material. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use our Web Site terminates forthwith without the necessity of any notice.
6. Bengaluruproperties.com retains the right to deny access to anyone at its discretion for any reason, including for violation of these Terms. You may not use any trademarks, service marks, or copyrighted materials appearing on this Web Site, including but not limited to any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another web site any of the content or other materials of this Web Site without prior written consent of Bengaluruproperties.com.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. Furthermore, you hereby agree to accept complete responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Bengaluruproperties.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel subscription at their sole discretion.
Mode: By registering your profile on Bengaluruproperties.com you choose to become a member of Bengaluruproperties.com. However membership is neither automatic nor guaranteed by mere registering. The right of admission vests solely with Bengaluruproperties.com. You will become a member only when your profile is duly accepted by Bengaluruproperties.com . Membership and rights of admission to Bengaluruproperties.com and their services is reserved solely for the following category of people Indian Nationals & Citizens Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Non Resident Indians (NRI) Persons of Indian Descent or Indian Heritage.
Length of Membership:
You will continue to be regarded as a member of Bengaluruproperties.com untill: Bengaluruproperties.com discharges its obligations to you by the rendering of its services to you; or there is a termination of the membership by either Bengaluruproperties.com or you.
Privacy of Membership:
Your Membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity. Our site does not vouch for or subscribe to the claims and representations made by advertisers regarding particulars of property and real estate transactions.
You are responsible for the content and information [including profile and photographs] you post or transmit through the services of Bengaluruproperties.com. You will not post or transmit any content or information [in whatever form they may be contained] that is defamatory, blasphemous, abusive, obscene, sexually oriented, profane, intimidating, illegal or in violation of the rights of any person, including intellectual property rights. No content or information shall contain details or particulars of any of the competitors of Bengaluruproperties.com, including their contact details. You will not use either your online or offline membership as a platform for any kind of promotional campaign, solicitation, advertising or dealing in any products or services or transmit any chain letters or junk mails.
Bengaluruproperties.com reserves the right to modify your content if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found, or in the case of your contact details being entered in irrelevant fields. Bengaluruproperties.com may also modify the profile for other reasons not mentioned herewith.
Bengaluruproperties.com reserves the right but is not obligated, to edit, delete, eclipse or withhold display of such content or information as it deems fit in the light of the rules prescribed above.
IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd does not collect or store any credit card details in such a location which can be accessed through the internet. IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd takes maximum security and precaution to ensure that once a transaction is completed, the credit card data is shifted offline. IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd takes adequate security measures to protect and ensure that any/all information related to electronic transfer of money is safeguarded and does not reach the wrong hands.IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by a customer due to the disclosure of any information related to the customers account or online transactions. Furthermore, IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd is not liable for any lose or damage sustained by a customer during their disclosure of information for any verifications processes or for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Refund in failed transactions:
The payment reconciliation team at IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd works 24 x 7, however there is no guarantee on the accuracy or timeliness with regards to the refunds of failed transactions reaching the customers bank or credit accounts as this is dependent on the various organizations involved in the process of a refund. Refund for incorrect or objectionable property content being featured on the website will be done and approved based on the sole discretion of Bengaluruproperties.com.
If a customer uses Bengaluruproperties.com without accordance to the Terms and Conditions, IBI MEdia Technologies pvt ltd reserves the sole rights to block, terminate their access and/or seek additional relief to compensate for their actions.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability:
All content on this web site is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied other than those warranties which, under the Indian Laws applicable to these terms, are implied by law and are incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification. Bengaluruproperties.com disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Bengaluruproperties.com., its affiliated or related entities, nor the providers, nor any person involved in the creation, production, and distribution of this web site warrant that the functions contained in this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes the content available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The content that you access on this web site is provided solely for your convenience and information only. Bengaluruproperties.com does not warrant or guarantee or make any representations regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of this web site. Bengaluruproperties.com does not warrant or guarantee or make any representations regarding the reliability, accuracy or validity of any information content, service and/or merchandise acquired pursuant to your use of this web site.
You expressly agree that use of this web site is at your sole risk. You (and not Bengaluruproperties.com) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction of your system. You expressly agree that neither Bengaluruproperties.com, nor its affiliated or related entities (including its providers), nor any of their respective employees, or agents, nor any person or entity involved in the creation, production and distribution of this web site, is responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from the use or attempted use of this web site or any other linked site by way of example, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Bengaluruproperties.com and related persons and entities shall not be responsible or liable for any claim or damage arising from failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of personal records, or the reliance upon or use of data, information, opinions or other materials appearing on this web site. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Bengaluruproperties.com is not liable or responsible for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other subscribers or third parties.
As to extraneous contents: Bengaluruproperties.com hereby issues alerts and warning to its members of the possibility of unauthorized posting of contents by any person including members and unauthorized users and advises discretion in access since such content, information or representation may not be suitable to you including being offensive. Bengaluruproperties.com will not in any way be held responsible for such content, information or representations. Bengaluruproperties.com is also not responsible for alterations, modifications, deletion, reproduction, sale, transmission or any such misuse of data and content in the public domain by any user.
Role of Bengaluruproperties.com:
Provision of Service: Any approved member of Bengaluruproperties.com will be eligible for all the services opted for by them. They will also be allowed to avail of all the free services available on the site.
Medium of Interchange of Information:
Apart from providing services, Bengaluruproperties.com is a platform for the members to exchange information. It is underlined here that Bengaluruproperties.com will merely provide contact between and among the members of the platform and does not act as an agent for anyone. Bengaluruproperties.com does not share or partake in the exchange between members or the consequent results thereof. In the event of disputes between the parties, Bengaluruproperties.com will be an unrelated and disinterested third party. Though if feasible, Bengaluruproperties.com will enable an amicable resolution of the disputes.
Right to form Consortium/Associates:
Bengaluruproperties.com reserves the right to outsource some or all aspects of the provisioning of services to any competent person or third parties without intimating the members. However, a members responsibilities and rights remain vested towards Bengaluruproperties.com only and not the person or the third party.
Members hereby express agreement, and solicit and invite Bengaluruproperties.com or its authorized personnel to connect and communicate to them through any/all telecom means in the registered number provided in order to explain, and clarify the details of the registered and available services. Furthermore, the same can be done in order to assist, aid, or provide support for the registered services.
If at any time, a member wishes to discontinue receiving the communications (including, but not limited to emails, sms and phone calls) from Bengaluruproperties.com, they may do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate the same to Bengaluruproperties.com and/or its authorized personnel regarding such discontinuance and the member hereby agrees that, unless expressly communicated by them about discontinuing communications from Bengaluruproperties.com to Bengaluruproperties.com and/or its authorized personnel, it will be deemed to be that the member wants to continue and solicit and invite all such or other communications from Bengaluruproperties.com.
Confidentiality: Bengaluruproperties.com will maintain confidential, all personal information other than that meant for posting or transmission furnished by members. However, Bengaluruproperties.com may divulge such information if required by law.
By sending a request for membership, agreeing to register at Bengaluruproperties.com or responding to and advertising on Bengaluruproperties.com or by using the services of Bengaluruproperties.com, the user hereby acknowledges and allows Bengaluruproperties.com to get in touch with him/her from time to time for intimating the users on events or properties for sale. This could include but is not limited to new and exciting offers, information, as well as promotions. Bengaluruproperties.com will be allowed to use the users email address and or contact numbers for this purpose irrespective of the user's registration with the "National Do Not Call Registry" and will overrule any such registrations. The user agrees to the afore mentioned conditions and cannot hold Bengaluruproperties.com responsible for not complying with NDNC.
In the event of theft or/and loss of user identification or/and password or/and security word, the User shall notify the Company immediately by telephone or/and personally concurrently provide the Company with a written notice to that effect. The User shall remain liable for use of the Services by any third party until such theft or loss is notified to the Company.Termination of Membership: Either party may terminate the membership by communicating through acceptable physical or electronic means, like serving a written notice to the other. Bengaluruproperties.com reserves the right to terminate the membership, to suspend a profile or to disable access in respect of any member in breach of any of the terms. In no case will the Membership fees be refundable.
Refund of Fee:
The Membership Fees ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. You may not authorize others to use your membership and you may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bengaluruproperties.com and/or its affiliates, their websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Bengaluruproperties.com and/or its affiliates, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to this agreement.
The sole and exclusive liability for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct lies with you as a member and Bengaluruproperties.com cannot be held responsible for the same site Policies, Modification and Severability.
Please peruse and review our other policies which are available on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Bengaluruproperties.com. We reserve the right to make changes in our site, our policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
The filling of an enquiry form at Bengaluruproperties.com does not assure or guarantee any responses from builders/agents/owners. Bengaluruproperties.com is not responsible or liable for the same. The user agrees and acknowledges that Bengaluruproperties.com shall use the information provided to contact the user for any purpose including but not limited to advice on property related matters. Bengaluruproperties.com also reserves the right to send the information to other parties.
Suggestions, Complaints, and Disputes: All Suggestions, complaints and disputes are to be first addressed to Bengaluruproperties.com 's Customer Support Department at email@example.com
The following restrictions and prohibitions govern the usage of BengaluruProperties. You, as a customer, hereby expressly agree not to:
1. Log into an account or server for which you do not possess authorized access, and also not view, use, or access data for which you do not have permission.
2.Try probing, scanning or testing the robustness and check for vulnerability of the system or network .
3. Breach or attempt to breach security or authentication features without proper authorization.
4. Interfere with the access of authorized user or attempt to interfere for example (but not restricted to) by submitting viruses, Trojan horses or by spamming, and flooding BengaluruProperties.
5. Mishandle the material of BengaluruProperties in any way. For example (but not restricted to) copy, download, distribute, attempt to edit or tamper without authorization.
6. Not to circulate any information appearing on BengaluruProperties without authorization.
7. Infringe on copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property of BengaluruProperties.
8. The violation of any of the network or system security can be termed as a criminal offence and is liable for punishment.
Applicable law and dispute resolution:
The membership is deemed to have been entered into at Chennai, India and the laws of India will govern the membership. Disputes arising out of or in any way affecting the membership including interpretation of any of the terms are subject to courts of appropriate jurisdiction in Chennai. You hereby explicitly agree for Chennai court's jurisdiction for any disputes that may arise.