Ranka Colony in Bannerghatta Road

By Ranka Group
38.25 L - 71.25 L *

Essential Information of Ranka Colony

Property Type Flats
Project Location Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru
Bedroom(s) 1 & 2 BHK
Unit Sizes 510 - 950 Sq.Ft
Price Range 38.25 L - 71.25 L *
Total Land Area 6 Acres
No. of Units 224
Possession Ready to Occupy

Price of Ranka Colony

Size (Sq.ft)
1 BHK Flats
38.25 L *
2 BHK Flats
71.25 L *

About Ranka Colony

Ranka Colony consists of 2 buildings with 1 and 2 bedroom flats and is situated at Bannerghatta Road which is near to the Indian Institute of Management. The apartments are open on three sides to maximize privacy, air and light. The flat is designed with modern sensibilities. 25% of the land area is actually covered by the apartment, with the remaining 75% being used for parking, walkways, gardens and children's play area. Get an excellent home from the builder of Ranka Group. The property comprises 224 units which are built on six acres in total.

Ranka Colony Address

Address: Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076, India

Amenities of Ranka Colony

  • Walkways
  • Garden
  • Landscaping & Tree Planting
  • Children's Play Area and Parking
  • 24x7 Security
  • Recreation Facilities
  • Vastu Compliant
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Badminton Court
  • Fire Fighting System
  • Power Backup
  • Gymnasium
  • Lift
  • Rain Water Harvesting

Specifications of Ranka Colony


All flats open from 3 sides for cross ventilation and light.

Dedicated satellite dish with telephone and TV lines in Living and Bedrooms

Adequate light points with elegant plate switches

2 KV UPS for each flat

Living, Dining and Bedrooms

2’ x 2’ vitrified tile flooring

Plastic emulsion paint on walls

UPVC windows with safety grills

Hardwood door frames with teak wood covering and melamine pulish

Flush type doors with mulded skin panel and melamine finish on both sides

High quality brass fittings for latch, locks and door stoppers

POP cornice in ceiling of Living / Dining

Exteriors and common areas

Sulid Cement Concrete Blocks for walls

Exterior paint in maintenance free emulsion

Granite lobbies and staircase

Power operated door lifts with ARD [Automatic Rescue Device]

Ranka Colony Floor plans

Size in Sq.Ft
Base Price
510 Sq.Ft
38.25 L*
950 Sq.Ft
71.25 L*

Explore Ranka Colony in Map

Error icon
Oops! Something went wrong.
This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.
EMI Calculator
0 25 50 75 100 125 150 175 200
5 7.5 10 12.5 15 17.5 20 22.5
0 5 10 15 20 25 30 35
  • Cost of Home

    38 L

  • Loan Amount

    19 L

  • Monthly EMI

  • Total Interest Payable

  • Total Amount Payable

    Principal + Interest

FAQs About Ranka Colony Bannerghatta Road

Where is Ranka Colony located?

Ranka Colony is located in Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru

What are the unit sizes available in Ranka Colony?

Unit sizes of the Ranka Colony ranges from 510 - 950 Sq.Ft .

What is the price range of Ranka Colony in Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru?

The price of Ranka Colony ranges between 38.25 L - 71.25 L *.

How many units are available in Ranka Colony?

There are about 224 units in this project.

What is the total area of Ranka Colony?

Ranka Colony Built across 6 Acres of land.

Ongoing Projects Near Ranka Colony